Pages

Thursday, March 21, 2013

My Spring Fashion Obsession

Maxi Skirt
Maxi Skirt by lbinwonderland featuring long skirts

I have been seriously dreaming about spring and as I currently look out the window I see snow flakes coming down. Therefore, in order to not fall into a complete winter stupor, I am posting about my latest fashion craze..

The Maxi Skirt! Do any of you ladies own a maxi skirt? I want to buy one or ten. I love how flowly (so not a word) and comfy they look. Any suggestions on where to buy one? I am in the market!


What's your favorite spring look/inspiration?

Happy Thursday, friends! Friday is so close!







2 comments:

  1. Agh, I adore maxi skirts! It's kinda difficult to find one that fits a 5'1" girl though. But when I do...I'm all over it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm loving them!! On the search for the perfect one! :)

      Delete

Please leave a comment-I love to read them!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...