Pages

Friday, May 24, 2013

Summer Favs

Hi Lovelies!


Happy Friday!

I apologize for being MIA this week. I just started my summer job as a fulltime nanny and it took me some time to get acclimated. I'm used to a grad student schedule (aka sleeping in and staying up super late) so this whole getting up super early and attempting to go to bed early has made me all out of whack!

Alas, my body clock is adjusting and I am back to posting regularly :) I missed you all dearly.

UToday I'm linkiing up with Chelsea for her Summer Favorites link-up,

Here are some of my absolute favs (and summertime life savers!)


Summer Favs

Summer Favs by lbinwonderland featuring espadrille shoes

a) Essie nail polish. Now that it is summer my toes desperately need color! I'm a fan of bold pinks, greens and purples. Why go bland when there are so many fun colors out there?!
b) Vera Bradley tote- as a nanny, I carry a lot of stuff. I love my Vera tote because it is super colorful but really functional.
c) Magazines-One of my favorite things to do in the summer is lay on a blanket in the park or at the beach and catch up on all the pretty glossy magazines out there. Women's Health is one of my favorites. (Reading about working out counts as actually working out right?)
d) Sun glasses! I am so excited because I just bought my first pair of fancy sunglasses. They are by Kate Spade and resemble the ones in this picture. I am in lovvvvveeee. And it's nice to know my light eyes are protected from Mr. Golden Sun
e) Anchor necklace-my sister just gave me a necklace similar to this one and I love it. I feel so summery when I wear it and it goes with everything. Ahoy!
f) TOMS. These are my go to summer shoe in the city because I do A LOT of walking and they keep my feet comfy. They are also so easy to slip on and off which is a major bonus.

What are you summer favs?

Have a great Friday!!


9 comments:

  1. Those sunglasses are amazing! My summer go to is all the flat sandals from target (I have 5 pairs). They are inexpensive and go with everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am all about that anchor necklace - how cute! I hope you have a great weekend :)

    -Ashley
    rainstormsandlovenotes.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from Chelsea's Summer Fave's link up! The bag and the sunglasses are AMAZING! Oh man! I need those! Have a great weekend!

    Sara
    http://plethoraoponderings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the nail polish!!! I got my toes done this week with a bright awesome pink. I love it and its so fun!!!! Vera Bradley is my favorite. My last few bags have been from the brand. I'm not sure why but I prefer them over anything else. I think its because of the material and they are just sturdy and hold alot!! Is that Alex and Ani I see? Love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, I love everything listed here. I also just started reading -The Nanny Diaries- as my summer reading. Good luck;). J

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love my toms, but with the warm weather I'm all about flip flops. Since we don't walk a lot unless it's the beach I hate wearing "real shoes" lol! I usually pick up a pair of sunglasses every time I go to the outlets so I never am without :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love pinks. It doesn't matter what it's on. Those shoes are super cute too. I hope your having a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment-I love to read them!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...