Pages

Sunday, June 9, 2013

Bloglovin' Link-up & PicLove 365


In order to help bloggers transition away from GFC as the main way to follow blogs, Northern Belle Diaries and Postcards from Rachel have teamed up to host I Love Bloglovin'.

Now, let's get this party started!

Have an image of yourself ready so we have your pretty face to look at!



 
***
Candice from Just Stay Lovely, Kate from Another Clean Slate, Adriana from Dog Hair is an Accesory, Sarah from Limited Space Organizing and I have embarked on a picture a day project called PicLove 365. Essentially, you upload a photo a day to instagram and can highlight it on your blog. It's a lot of fun!
 
Here are my four favorite pics I've taken so far:
 
 
This one is from my friend Hope's Bachelorette party! We had such a good time, especially because fake moustaches were involved.
 
 
I refuse to eat of big kid plates when nannying- Giraffes are way cooler.

 
These are my new shoes and I am loving them! Super comfy
 
Aren't we beautiful?
 
Feel free to join us in Piclove! Just use the hashtag #piclove365 so we can follow along!
My instagram user name is lbinwonderland if you want to see the rest of my pics! 
 
Don't forget to link up! :)
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Great pics! I'm trying to keep up with a photo-a-day challenge, just found an awesome site:
    www.blipfoto.com - you can only upload one photo daily and I've found it's a great way to keep on track.

    Thanks for hosting, have a great week!

    ¤´¨)
    ¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ¸.•*¨)
    (¸.•´ (¸.•`¤... Jennifer
    Jenn's Random Scraps

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment-I love to read them!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...