Pages

Sunday, June 16, 2013

What I Wore: Weekend Edition

Hi Lovelies!

I hope you all had fab weekends. Mine was low key which was super nice. It was the first time M had off from work in a while, so we gallivanted around Boston with friends and spent today with my parents for Father's Day and a graduation party.

The grad party was for an amazing girl, Caitlin, who I started babysitting for when she was about 4. She is now 18. I feel old, my friends. 


Anyhow, here is what I wore, along with awkward faces, cause let's face it-I will never be cut out to be a beauty blogger. So instead, I aim to amuse you all with my awkwardness.


Cheers! Happy Monday!








Dress: Target
Shoes: Target
Necklace: Ireland
Man: The Goof Ball Factory








Shirt: Loft
Jeans: Target
Shoes (Super comfy-I love them!): Target
Awkward Faces: All mine





Have you entered this awesome giveaway? Starbucks, summer hair ties and ad space galore-need I say more? Enter here


10 comments:

  1. glad you had a good weekend. Wow....you babysat her at age 4 and she's not 18. Wow.... time goes by fast doesnt it. Cute outfits and cute pics. I dont see weird faces LOL

    Come join my "Sunday Fun Day" blog hop. and share with others http://pinkowl07.blogspot.com/2013/06/sunday-fun-day.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. target has THE BEST dresses! i was thinking about ordering some online but the ONE bad thing about them is the sizing is unpredictable. you look adorable dear!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha, you're adorable! Cute outfits!

    You don't look old enough to have babysitted a now 18 year old!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love both of those outfits! Super cute. I love gallavanting with no real place to go. I hope you guys have had a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your shoes! I wish I could wear cute wedges and heels here. Unfortunately being 5'8" can be a negative thing. Especially when the average height for a Korean woman is about 5'-5'2". Sigh.

    -Amanda | Living in Another Language

    ReplyDelete
  6. you look great and dress amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE those jeans and shoes. And you don't look awkward at all!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Look at you rockin' those shoes!!! Love them <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. You are adorable! Love both of your fun outfits... I need to find that dress. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment-I love to read them!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...