Pages

Friday, September 6, 2013

I Moved...in with a Boy



Hi loves!


Sorry I've been a bit MIA on this part of the blogosphere. The last week has been absolutely crazy. I went to an incredible wedding and then moved!! in with a boy! Big step, right?


I am so excited to finally live with M. It feels like we have been waiting forever for this day to get here. Between two years of long distance and then living out of two separate apartments, it feels amazing to be able to come home to him after a long day of classes.


And our place is super cute! I was worried it was going to be too small (I only saw it once for five minutes before deciding to rent it and M hadn't seen it at all!) but it turns out it is perfect. I am in love. And so so excited to decorate.


I can't wait to show some pics over the next couple weeks of my design plans and inspiration. Here are some of the color/themes I'm going for:



Source a/b/c/d/e

First off, how badly do I want that chair cover? It looks so incredibly comfy and homey which is completely my style. M and I decided we want out apartment to be modernized classics with homey flare-'cause we're crazy like that.

I also love the colors grey and yellow. They were my sister's wedding colors and I've been obsessed since. With that and chevron. I know that train has been going for a while now, but I can't seem to hop off-I love it too much!

What's your style inspiration? Any decorating tips for smallish spaces?

Have a great weekend! I'm off to a wedding in RI! 
    

2 comments:

Please leave a comment-I love to read them!!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...